Company Secretory (CS)
Company Secretary (CS) in Ludhiana is one of the principal posts in a company. A certified Company Secretary handles the legal aspects of a business enterprise or an individual. A CS is responsible for maintaining and auditing the company’s tax returns, keeping records, advising the board of directors regarding the financial health of the company and ensuring that the company complies with legal and statutory regulations.
Eligibilty For CS Students
- To be eligible for CSEET the minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Candidates with higher educational qualifications will also be required to clear the exam.
- Candidates who have qualified ICAI and ICWAI final courses will be exempted from qualifying CS Executive Entrance Test.
- Candidates who have passed the CSEET exam.
- Candidates who have passed the CS foundation program.
- Candidates who have passed the CA final program.
- Candidates who have passed the ICWAI/ICMAI final program.
CS Professional Program
- Candidates who have passed the CS Executive program.
Modules For CS Course
Paper 1: Business Communication
Paper 2: Legal Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
Paper 3: Economic and Business Environment
Paper 4: Current Affairs, Presentation, and Communication Skills
Paper 1: Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws (Module-I)
Paper 2: Company Law(Module-I)
Paper 3: Setting up of Business Entities and Closure (Module-I)
Paper 4: Tax Laws (Module-I)
Paper 5: Corporate and Management Accounting (Module-II)
Paper 6: Securities Laws and Capital Markets (Module-II)
Paper 7: Economic, Business and Commercial Laws (Module-II)
Paper 8: Financial and Strategic Management (Module-II)
Paper 1: Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics (Module – I)
Paper 2: Advanced Tax Laws (Module – I)
Paper 3: Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances (Module – I)
Paper 4: Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence(Module – II)
Paper 5: Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation and Winding – up (Module – II)
Paper 6: Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non–Compliances and Remedies (Module – II)
Paper 7: Corporate Funding and Listing in Stock Exchanges (Module – III)
Paper 8: Multidisciplinary Case Studies (Module – III)
Paper 9: Electives (Module – III):
Paper 10: Banking – Law and Practice
Paper 11: Insurance – Law and Practice
Paper 12: Forensic Audit
Paper 13: Intellectual Property Rights – Laws & Practices
Paper 14: Direct Tax Laws & Practice
Paper 15: Labour Laws & Practice
Paper 16: Valuations & Business Modelling
Paper 17: Insolvency – Laws & Practice
What are Documents required time of registration to CSEET
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th pass certificate)
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for 10+2 Examinations (if appearing)
- 10+2 Pass Certificate/ Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (for availing Fee Concession)
- Identity proof(Aadhaar card/passport/voter ID /pan card/driving license/ration card)
All the files to be uploaded while registering for CSEET should be present in one of the formats viz. jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, pdf. The maximum allowed file size is 2 MBs. File size of student photograph should be between 20kb to 50kb. File Size of student signature should be between 10kb to 20kb.