Financial Risk Management Course
Why Become Financial Risk Manager
Who Can Do FRM Course ?
- It is best to have experience as a Risk Manager, Market Risk Manager, etc. for at least a year before pursuing an FRM. Gaining weight while being welcomed is a good thing, even if it is not required.
- If candidates want to pursue an FRM abroad, they must have between three and five years of work experience.
Exam Development - FRM
What is the FRM Exam Structure
- The FRM consists of two multiple-choice exams that are offered via computer- based testing (CBT). The FRM Exam Part I contains 100 equally weighted questions,
- The FRM Exam Part II has 80 equally weighted questions.
- Candidates are allotted four hours to complete each Exam.
- The Exams are Comprehensive, Practice Oriented Assessments that Cover the Fundamental tools and Techniques used in Risk Management, their Underlying Theories and the Major sub areas of risk.
What is the FRM Exam Content
1.) Foundations of Risk Management (20%)
2.) Quantitative Analysis (20%)
3.) Financial Markets and Products (30%)
4.) Valuation and Risk Models (30%)
1.) Market Risk Measurement and Management (20%)
2.) Credit Risk Measurement and Management (20%)
3.) Operational Risk and Resilience (20%)
4.) Risk Management and Investment Management (15%)
5.) Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management (10%)